Outting bullies, Supporting Victims, and Serious News Stories all in one

Posts tagged ‘oprollredroll’

Newsweek- “Why Is No One Talking About the Second Steubenville Rape Case?”

Image

Yesterday’s charges are connected to the rape of a 14-year-old girl, too. Pittsburgh Post Gazzette/Zum Press/Alamy

 

By  / November 27 2013 10:22 AM

Steubenville, Ohio is now officially ready to move on from last year’s infamous teen rape case, in which a 16-year-old girl was sexually assaulted by two high school football players. Or at least that’s the message from Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine, even though half the school officials indicted this week are charged with failing to reportanother alleged rape of a 14-year-old girl.

After Steubenville High School football players Ma’Lik Richmond and Trent Mays were convicted in March of raping a 16-year-old West Virginia girl after a drunken party in August 2012, DeWine assembled a grand jury to review whether additional crimes were committed. It met 18 times and heard from 123 witnesses. This week, the jury indicted four school officials, including Steubenville City Schools superintendent Mike McVey, who was charged with multiple felonies for obstructing justice.

A volunteer football coach was also indicted, on several misdemeanor charges, including providing alcohol to minors, along with a strength coach and elementary school principal who were both charged with one count regarding Reporting Child Abuse or Neglect, a fourth-degree misdemeanor.

The indicted employees were immediately placed on administrative leave and are due in court December 6. Two others — the Steubenville schools’ information technology director and his daughter — were also indicted by the grand jury last month, the latter on charges unrelated to the rape case. Both pleaded not guilty.

DeWine told reporters yesterday it was unlikely there would be more charges and that it was time for Steubenville to seek closure.

“This community has suffered a great deal. I know they desperately need to be able to put this matter behind them,” he said. “All of us, no matter where we live, owe it to each other to be better neighbors, classmates, friends, citizens.

“We must treat rape and sexual assault as the serious crime of violence that is. When it’s investigated, everyone has an obligation to help find the truth — not hide the truth, not tamper with the truth, not obstruct the trust, and not destroy the truth.”

The statement is less measured that it appears, given that half the new charges are related to a separate matter: the reported rape of a 14-year-old girl in April 2012, many months before the nationally publicized case that hit the headlines.

McVey’s charges include a misdemeanor charge, alleging he made a false statement in April 2012. Gorman’s charge of failing to report possible child abuse is also from April. The Attorney General’s office confirmed that both charges were related to the alleged April rape but declined to comment on how or whether the cases of the 16-year-old and the 14-year-old were related.

Bob Fitzsimmons, the lawyer who represented “Jane Doe” in the nationally publicized case that landed Richmond and Mays in juvenile prison for at least a year, confirmed to Newsweek that he also represents the younger girl, whose family hasn’t filed charges. He declined to comment further.

The original April 2012 incident did receive some local news coverage, but not until the fall, when “those searching the Internet after the rape allegations surfaced in August also unearthed a months-old conversation among Steubenville baseball players and wrestlers about a possible April attack involving a 14-year-old student,” as the Cleveland Dealer reported in September 2012. According to the paper, the girl’s family didn’t file a police report until she read that “conversation” online.

Multiple sources in Steubenville, who would only speak off the record, said the alleged sexual assault also involved Steubenville High School athletes and took place at a team coach’s house.

Yesterday’s official news release said the new charges were “regarding the Steubenville teen rape case” — in the singular — and, despite repeated requests from this reporter, the Attorney General’s office won’t speak on the record about any possible connection between the two incidents.

Alexandria Goddard, the legal consultant widely credited with bringing the August 2012 case to light, has covered the case of the 14-year-old on her blog, Prinnifed, including screencaps of teenagers allegedly referring to the assault (Example: “It wasn’t rape they were just making love!!!”). She told Newsweek the case has probably been further obfuscated because locals were divided on whether it was “truly consensual,” even though the legal age of consensual sex in Ohio is 16 and the purported victim just 14.

Others said the girl may have been pressured to keep quiet. At the time, Steubenville area radio host David Bloomquist, known as “Bloomdaddy,” said he thought the 14-year-old was making it up. “I guess the best way to sum up what I’m saying is this: It’s easier to tell your parents you were raped than, ‘Hey mom or dad, I got drunk and decided to let three guys have their way with me.'” he said.

“It’s time to let Steubenville move on,” Attorney general DeWine said yesterday after announcing the final four indictments. The grand jury is clearly eager to do so. But it will take more than definitive proclamations of closure to change the way people — both in Steubenville and across the country — talk about sexual assault and consent.

 

http://www.newsweek.com/why-no-one-talking-about-second-steubenville-rape-case-207333

 

 

Second Indictment From #Steubenville Grand Jury

image

Hannah Rhinaman (20), of Mingo Junction has been indicted on three counts unrelated to the rape case:

⇨Grand theft
⇨2 counts of receiving stolen property

According to the indictment these crimes occurred between August 20th-Sept 21st, 2012.

Hannah was an employee of The Steubenville school district.

She worked 118 hours under a “purchase order” contract in her father’s department setting up computer labs and updating software, and was paid $7.70 per hour during this time frame- Superintendent Michael McVey

Hannah is no stranger to the law. She has arrests for “OVI” and “Drug paraphernalia.” She served 30 days and is currently on probation.

Her current indictment is unrelated to her father’s case. If convicted she faces up to 3 years in state prison.

Both Hannah (arraignment) and her father William ( pre-trial hearing) are due in court on Friday.

She has some interesting Facebook posts as well:

image

image

Dewine’s Press Release-

image

Indictment-

image

image

image

image

cleveland.com

10tv.com

Ky Anonymous: How Much Money is Enough?

Ky Anonymous has raised 53k for his legal defense, who knows how much for personal bills, and recently started a fund to start his own business. Now, he and his long-time girlfriend have split up so he needs $800.00 to get his own apartment despite having a job.

image

image

Where do we draw the line? Normal people struggle everyday, but they don’t use Anonymous and a rape victim to fund their lives.

Ky Anonymous is yet to be charged with any crimes despite what he and his former attorney had said about being charged a month in a half ago.

He loses supporters for this reason: He attacks people who ask him about the misinformation he spreads, and continues to use Steubenville and Anonymous to beg for money.

Another Raid- #oprollredroll

PRESS RELEASE:
CONTACT: Susan Basko, Lawyer
SueBasko@gmail.com
phone: 310-770-7413
NOTE: Please do not send inquiries to the emails/phone number previously associated with Aaron
Bale, as those have been seized by the FBI.

Re: AnonForecast Home Raided by FBI

On Thursday, June 20, 2013, at about 6am the FBI raided the Louisville, Kentucky, home of Aaron Bale, also known as AnonForecast, with regard to
the so-called KnightSec, also known as OpRedRoll, an online activity seeking justice for a high school rape victim in Steubenville, Ohio.

NO INVOLVEMENT. PUBLICLY DENOUNCED. 
Aaron Bale has not had any involvement whatsoever with KnightSec or OpRedRoll and had actually been publicly outspoken in not supporting the project because the rape trials had not even taken place yet. Mr. Bale felt sympathetic to the rape victim, but did not approve of the pretrial timing of the online protest activity, and stated this online, as well as on a radio program.

FBI FISHING EXPEDITION.
Mr. Bale appears to have been raided as part of a “fishing expedition” by the FBI. He may also have been raided because he also happens to live in Kentucky, where KYAnonymous/ Deric Lostutter resides, although Aaron Bale does not know Mr. Lostutter and has had no dealings with him.

NOT ARRESTED OR CHARGED:

Aaron Bale was not arrested or charged with any crime.

RAID. ITEMS SEIZED. LIST OF SCREEN NAMES.
FBI Agent Detective Dan Jackman came to Mr. Bale’s door at about 6 AM on June 20, 2013, and showed him a list of dozens of screen names. FBI Detective Dan Jackman asked Mr. Bale to provide information about any screen names that he recognized, but Mr. Bale refused to discuss without a lawyer present. The first page of the list appeared to have two columns of screen names. Agent Jackman then presented a search warrant signed by U.S. Magistrate Dave Whalin. Eleven agents with guns entered Mr. Bale’s tiny one bedroom apartment. They seized Mr. Bale’s computer, his phone that doubles as a medical device/ cognitive orthotic, a diary/ writing/poetry journal, many old, broken, outdated pieces of computer repair equipment previously owned by others, blank CDs, old music CDs and tapes Mr. Bale has not listened to since high school, etc.

GOOD COP/BAD COP
During the raid, Detective Jackman and another FBI agent attempted to play an obvious game of “Good Cop/ Bad Cop” with Mr. Bale, telling him that “his friend” KyAnon (Lostutter) had “ratted on” him and others and that the Agent leading the KYAnonymous case was really responsible for and orchestrating the raid. Mr. Bale did not fall for this, and knows that he has never had any dealings whatever with Mr. Lostutter and that Mr. Lostutter is represented by an attorney (Jason Flores Williams).

BRAIN INJURY. FBI TAKES CRUCIAL MEDICAL DEVICE:
Aaron Bale is a survivor of a traumatic brain injury (TBI) from a jeep accident in 2003, and also has narcolepsy, facts that he openly publicizes. Mr. Bale’s cell phone that was seized by the FBI is a medically-prescribed “cognitive orthotic” that is part of managing his activities of daily living (ADLs) as well as a mandatory tool in his neurological rehab. Because Mr. Bale’s cognitive orthotic has been seized by the FBI, causing him to be able to adhere to the program’s requirements, Mr. Bale’s insurance has cancelled his neurological rehab. This is devastating. Mr. Bale has been specially trained to use the phone and its special “smart alarm” apps for such things as taking his medicines, observing his breathing to prevent it from becoming depressed or stopping, waking, sleeping, scheduling and reminders for activities of daily living (ADLs), such as eating dinner, showering, washing laundry, and other crucial living functions.

Aaron Bale’s phone/ cognitive orthotic is absolutely crucial to his daily living and struggle to stay alive and healthy. He cannot afford to replace the phone and its service. It took a lot of money, time, effort and professional help to get the phone applications set properly and get Mr. Bale trained in use of the phone for his health needs. Mr. Bale’s health and safety are greatly and immediately endangered by the FBI seizing his crucial medical device.

FBI REFUSES TO RETURN MEDICAL DEVICE.
Requests by this writer/ Lawyer, Susan Basko, to FBI Detective Dan Jackman as well as to his supervisor, Mike Russo, both of the Louisville, Kentucky FBI Office, have not resulted in return of Aaron Bale’s cognitive orthotic/ phone. It was suggested to the FBI that if the FBI felt the need to seize a crucial medical device from a patient, then the FBI should readily and immediately provide the funds to replace the device and the services supporting it. The FBI has not done this, either.

http://occupythewhole.blogspot.com/2013/06/anonforecast-home-raided-by-fbi.html?m=1

Posted 13 hours ago by Cliff Potts

Location: Louisville, KY, USA

@Shadowrapz Speaking at a Rally Hosted By Ultraviolet

image

Photo from radionewz.net

Image

@Shadowrapz Offered A Book Deal?

image

His Response-
image

@Shadowrapz aka KY Anonymous is a Busy Bee

423987_516761791678184_1333407321_n

 

205693_526562490698114_2076811389_n

Tag Cloud

%d bloggers like this: